Sunday, August 26, 2007

Few lines of some of my poems

If

If God comes to my house
I have just one grouse
Why? I am a poor.
*****************
Let it be

Let it be the way it is
Poeple dont want a change

They know how to cope up with
They know how to grapple with
Nothing new
They are used to it.
***********************

It happens to be

It happens to be my home
But have to go
A long long way.
I happens to be my friend
But have to go
A long long way
******************

When

When darkness comes in
When sorrow reins in
Trust me, I'm your friend

Come away with me
Will show you the way

Just because
I'm far from ya
Dont think I dont miss ya

I love ya so much
I love ya so much
Dont think I dont feel for ya.

***************************
City Girls

City girls are pretty girls
Boys beware of them

They look beautiful
And charming too
But the face is not real.

They love your money
And hate your mommy
Their heart is not real.
****************************

See the lives

See the lives
Thru your eyes
Dont sleep in the nights.

One can see, the real face
Of this city
Truth and lies...

Silence one can hear
Feel the storm within
And feel the cries...

************************
For Employees

Dont be a slave
Be a master, own your life
It's a Dog's life

Dont think
You're get paid.
Your selling your moments
It's a Dog's life

No comments:

Post a Comment