Friday, January 4, 2008

The loser


Sure, I will come
Along with you, Oh! Death !!

But I have many desires
To be fulfilled.
Admit; I was a total loser.
Yet want to make
Many more attempts.

Have to search those friends
Who promised me help
in my bad times.
I have not seen any of them
Since I faced
difficult times.

Have to take back
The money I lent.
Have to take back
Those moments I spent.

Want to see the girl
I loved once
Who ditched me.
Want to meet the teacher
Who said to me
'Education brings in success'.

Want to prove dad
I am worth a lot.
They called me 'Hobo'
Want to prove I'm not.

They said I was
Idiosyncratic.
I felt they were
Materialistic.
Did not like
Following regulation.
I termed it
A social manipulation.

I thought I was right.
But only to my fright.

No comments:

Post a Comment